Campers will arrive at the farm for a week of games, crafts, and getting to know our animals. Every day on our farm is different. Cows need to be moved between pastures, hay gets cut and bundled, and animals are cared for. Day campers will be introduced to the natural rhythms of farm life while cooking, making crafts, and exploring our creek and pastures. Lots of time will be spent outside enjoying the farm and learning about all of the plants and animals Sprout Creek Farm has to offer.
Week 1: June 25-29
Week 2: July 2-6
Week 3: July 9-13
Week 4: July 16-20
Week 5: July 23-27
Week 6: July 30-August 3
Week 7: August 6-10
Week 8: August 13-17
**Please note that there is an early drop off (8am) and late stay (5pm) option for an additional fee of $15 per drop off.
$395.00 per child per week
Please Note the Following Details Regarding Day Camp:
- We will be providing a morning and afternoon snack every day. You can pack extra snacks, but it is not required. We will accommodate dietary requirements with our provided snacks.
- Drop off time is at 9:00am. We will begin the check-in process then. Please do not show up/drop off your camper(s) early unless you have signed up for “early drop off.” If you would like to add this, please email the Director of Camps at email@example.com. Please touch base with the check-in staff member each morning.
- Pick up time is at 4:00pm. We will be providing programming until then. If you need to pick up your child before 4, please let us know so we can make arrangements. If you are going to be late picking your camper up, please email the Director of Camps at firstname.lastname@example.org to add “late stay” to your registration. Please touch base with the check-out staff member each afternoon.
- Drop off and pick up parking will be by our big red barns and silo. Look for signs that say “Day Camp Pick Up/Drop Off.”
- We will be sharing photos and news throughout the week. Keep an eye on your email for more information.
- Please do not send your child with a cell phone. If they need to contact you, they will have access to summer camp phones.
- For any last minute questions or changes, email Katie Williams, Director of Education and Camps, at email@example.com.